Can I reschedule a court date?

As it is the policy of this Court, I am permitted to grant ONE adjournment without your personal appearance. Please complete the attached form and return it to the Court at your earliest convenience. If received prior to the alternative sentencing being processed, you will be notified of the new date by mail. Be certain to update the court with your current mailing address as requested, [800.035(2)(a)5].


Show All Answers

1. Am I required to appear for a scheduled court date?
2. Can I reschedule a court date?
3. If my citation indicated "Appearance Required" NO, what happens if I do not appear?
4. What do I do if I miss my date?
5. What happens if I do not pay by the due date and I fail to appear to request an extension of time to pay or an Indigency Hearing?
6. Where do I pay a forfeiture?
7. Can I pay my forfeiture online?
8. How do I get to the North Shore Municipal Court?
9. How can I get more time to pay my forfeiture?
10. I have received a Restitution Notice, what does this mean and what must I do?
11. How do I get a court date for my parking ticket?
12. Who do I call for additional questions?