What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
Call the Police Departments business number at 414-228-1753 and speak to the Desk Officer on duty. Explain the situation, speeding is an ongoing challenge in every community so emphasize the time of day of night the speeding violations are most prevalent. For example, 6:30am to 7:00am or 9:00pm to 9:15pm. If the problem continues, you can contact your Alderman about getting a vehicle speed recorder in your neighborhood to analysis the problem and come up with possible solutions.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a position with the Police Department?
2. When we are gone on vacation or out of town for an extended period of time should we leave our curtains/shades open or closed?
3. I am interested in starting a "Neighborhood Watch" program for our block. Whom do I call?
4. If I see something suspicious going on in my neighborhood is it ok to call 9-1-1 to report it?
5. Should I install a burglar alarm in my home?
6. What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
7. How can I protest a parking ticket?
8. If I have been involved in a collision, and want a copy of the Police Report, what can I do?
9. I have had several phone calls from people representing themselves as Police Officers, calling and asking for donations for this and that! Are the callers really Police Officers?