If you would like to file a complaint against a member of the Police Department, we would strongly encourage you to call the Glendale Police Department at (414) 228-1753 and ask to speak with a supervisor.   

You may also fill out the Citizen Complaint form (paper or online). The paper form should be brought to the Police Department, the online form will automatically be sent to the Police Department. Once we receive your complaint you will be contacted by a supervisor.

The Department is required by State Law to inform you that whoever knowingly makes a false complaint regarding the conduct of a Law Enforcement Officer is subject to a Class A forfeiture under Wisconsin Statute 946.66.

Citizen Complaint Review Policy

Citizen Complaint Form (Paper Copy)

Citizen Complaint Form (Online)