Application for Committee Appointment

Would you like to serve on a City of Glendale Committee? Our local government operates primarily with the help of residents that volunteer to serve in some capacity. Most committee appointments are made in April when the new Common Council term begins. From time to time, there are resignations that create a vacancy in the middle of a term. 

If you are interested in serving on a City committee, please complete the online application. A printable version of the application is also available. Applications can me mailed to Glendale City Hall, 5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway, Glendale, WI 53209.