Forms & Applications

Fence Permit Submittal Guide

Prior to the erection or placement of a fence, wall or windbreak in excess of three and one-half (3-1/2) feet, the responsible party shall make application to the Community Development Planner for a permit, furnishing all necessary information, and shall not begin construction of any fence, wall or windbreak until a permit has been issued by the Community Development Planner.

Shed Permit Submittal Guide

No owner shall, within the City of Glendale, build, construct, use or place any type of an accessory building or structure, including prefabricated accessory buildings and decks, until a building permit shall have first been obtained.

Swimming Pool Submittal Guide

Prior to construction or placement of a in-ground or above-ground swimming pool, including inflatable type pools, a property owner must submit appropriate permit applications and site plan for city review and approval. Swimming pools must comply with setback and electrical code requirements. 

Pools may also require the installation of a fence or other safety features to prevent unwanted entry.

Sign Permit Application

A sign permit shall be required before the erection, re-erection, construction, alteration, repairs, replacement, maintaining or locating of all signs regulated by the Sign Code [Chapter 15.6].